Thursday, March 19, 2015

Ok, so I suck at following through....

....but that is about to change.

After my post (many moons ago, but that is neither here nor there) about the It Works wraps, I never did post results or my thoughts.

First, let me say that I did not do the full box of wraps like I was supposed to.  I tried different parts of my body....which is fine for some folks, but it didn't work for me to do it that way.  That being said, I am going to try this again.  I am going to do one part of my body, and use the stretch mark and firming gels to get maximum results.  

I am going to start with my tummy.  I am super excited!  I have signed up as a distributor for It Works!, so if any of you would like to try the wraps (or any of the other fantastic products), please let me know!

My It Works! webpage address is:  http://amandajanewraps.myitworks.com/

Stay tuned.... (I promise to follow through this time!)






No comments:

Post a Comment