Friday, June 7, 2013

Before & After


I was "window shopping" on Torrid.com last night and had an idea...I want to do Before & After pics in my black swimsuit that I bought last year (in a size 3x...blah!).  So, I checked and Torrid still has that suit!  It's on sale, so I ordered it in the smallest size they have (which is a 0 -aka 12 in big girl sizes). 

I have decided that the size 12 swimsuit will be my goal swimsuit.  I don't ever remember being a size 12, so even imagining being able to put it on is just crazy to me. 

I can't wait to post those Before & After pics...but I'm not putting the Before online until I have reached my goal and can post the After at the same time. :)

I'm busy preparing for the surgery.  The pre-op diet that my doc as prescribed is essentially the induction phase of the Atkins diet.  That's 20 carbs a day...meats, cheese, eggs and green veggies.  My hubby and I have decided to start it early, so we'll be used to it and so we'll have time to make mistakes while we learn what we can and can't eat.
We started this past Monday, so today is day 5.  It's been a rough week - but we are learning and I am confident that next week will be better.

Only 33 days until my surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment