Sunday, January 12, 2014

6 mo Post-op Update

I can't believe it's been 6 months since my surgery - so much has happened in my life in this past 6 months.  It has been an amazing journey.
I try not to weigh every day, but I hopped on the scale yesterday morning and what did I see?  200 lbs!  finally!
So, that's a grand total of 94 lbs lost since I began this journey.  And, I've reached my first goal. 
I also did a few measurements to see how many inches I've lost. 
Waist:  started at 49", now at 40".  9 inches down!
Left arm: started at 21.5", now at 17 3/4". almost 4 inches!


The 500 Miles in 1 year challenge 500 Miles in 2014
 that my FB friend Jessica started is underway, and I have to get busy to get caught up.  The monthly goal is 40 miles, to reach 500 miles by the end of the year.  I sucked wind this week because of the cold weather....but I will catch up by the end of the month!  I am hoping that by adding lots of walking and some yoga, I will be able to tone and firm up.


I tried to upload more pics to this post, but blogger is being a booger and not cooperating....so, more pics to come.











No comments:

Post a Comment