Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nausea - you are not my friend

Wow!  This week Nausea hit me, and it hit hard!  It came out of nowhere - suddenly I felt terrible and couldn't drink anything.  I went to bed, hoping it would help me if I got some rest.  Needless to say, I'm now on some anti-nausea meds...every 4 hours like clockwork.  I don't want to go back to feeling like that.
Only being allowed clear liquids and low-fat milk makes it hard enough to stay hydrated and get enough nutrients in...add nausea and not being able to get the milk in and it makes for a very weak girl. 

On the plus side, I'm now down to 272 on my home scale - that's 18 lbs down.  Woo hoo!  I go for my 2 week follow up Wednesday, and I'm going to see what the scale at the doctor's office shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment