Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pitty Party, table for 1

For the record, to anyone who has ever said or thought that WLS is the easy way out....PLEASE come hang out with me for a day or so. It is not easy...there is nothing easy about recovering from a major surgery. There is nothing easy about detoxing from a sugar addiction. (I have a friend who compared what I am going through to their time in rehab). When I heard that I laughed...cause atleast in rehab you get to eat food....and you get drugs to help you come off the drugs. Ironic...I know! I am so weak and tired all the time. I am really looking forward to having the ability to get enough nourishment in my body so I have energy for basic activities. At this point, taking a shows exhausts me. Crazy! Ok...that's my vent for the day. I know this pain and discomfort will all be worth it one day....at this point I have NO idea when that will be....I'm holding out hope that it's soon. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment